BBX Capital Partners focuses on middle market operating businesses with $5 million to $100 million in revenue across a board range of industries.
- Broad Range of industries including manufacturing, business and professional services, consumer/retail, information technology, healthcare services, hospitality, hotel and travel services, franchising, aviation, and marine.
- Revenue up to $100 million
- EBITDA of $1 million to $15 million
- Solid operations and positioned for growth.
- Opportunity to benefit from our expertise, resources and contacts.
- Management Buyouts
- Corporate Divestures
- Special Situations/Restructurings
- Under-Managed Companies
- Family-Owned or Closely Held Companies (ownership transitions)
- Equity or Debt
- Growth Capital Investments
Typical Company Attributes:
- Strong and motivated management team with a long-term outlook.
- Well-defined target market, with identifiable competitive advantage.
- Defensible position or market leadership in product line, distribution channel, cost structure, geography, or technology.
- Opportunity to grow organically or via acquisition.
Geography: Preference for location in the Southeastern United States, but flexible throughout North America.